Betty Griffin Center Thrift Shoppes
Purchasing items from our thrift shoppes is a great way to support us and get some great bargains, too. We carry everything from clothes and shoes to furniture, housewares, bedding, appliances, jewelry and toys – and there’s plenty of parking at both locations.
The original Betty Griffin Center Anastasia Island Thrift Shoppe is located at the Anastasia Square Shopping Center in St. Augustine (at the corner of SR 312 and A1A).
We recently completed renovations at its St. Augustine Thrift Shoppe, adding a new roof and all new interior ceiling tiles and interior lighting, which makes the shopping experience more pleasing for our customers. The renovation included a major store reset, with clothing, housewares and other items placed in their own special sections, making it much easier for shoppers to find what they’re looking for.Hours of operation: Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Address: 1961 A1A South St. Augustine, FL 32080
Any questions please call us at: (904) 471-4716
Our second thrift shoppe to open in St. Johns County is the Julington Square Thrift Shoppe, located just off State Road 13 in the Wal-Mart Shopping Center.
This location offers the same great bargains and items available to our Anastasia Island Thrift Shoppe!
Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Address: 445 SR 13 Fruit Cove, FL 32259
Any questions please call: (904) 230-5435
- Donations of clothes, art, toys, household items, jewelry, furniture, and small appliances in good condition are welcome. All donations need to be in good condition, and appliances and electronics need to be in working order.
- Small donations may be taken directly to the Anastasia Island Thrift Shoppe from Monday – Saturday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Small donations may be taken directly to the Julington Square Thrift Shoppe and are only accepted on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Donations of clothes, art, toys, household items, jewelry, furniture, and small appliances in good condition are welcome. Pick-ups for estates or large furniture donations can be arranged. All proceeds benefit Betty Griffin Center.
- We cannot accept automobile items, or clothes in need of mending or cleaning. All donations need to be in good condition, appliances and electronics must be in working order.
If you donate damaged goods, especially those too large for our dumpster, it may cost us money — which takes away funds to provide help to victims of domestic and sexual violence in our community. Please take a look at this recent news story on Channel 4, which provides a great overview of what types of items our thrift stores (and others in the community) need — and those we cannot use.
For either location, please call (904) 495-8216 or email email@example.com for the pick-up of large furniture donations.