Betty Griffin Center is composed of a dedicated Board of Directors that oversees the CEO, ensuring we have the resources available to meet the needs of all the survivors of domestic and sexual abuse for whom we serve and providing the structure and vision of our center.
The responsibilities of the Board:
- Determine Betty Griffin Center’s mission and purpose
- Select the executive director
- Provide proper financial oversight
- Ensure adequate resources
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity and maintains accountability
- Ensure effective organizational planning
- Recruit and orient new board members and assesses the board
- Enhance Betty Griffin Center’s public standing
- Determine, monitor, and strengthen our programs and services
- Support the executive director and assesses his or her performance.
For more information on the Board…
Please contact Chief Executive Officer Joyce Mahr at 904-808-8544 or email [email protected]
Current Board of Directors