Your donations will allow us to continue to reach more people in our community who are in need of our services. We cannot thank you enough for everything you have given and continue to give. Thank you so much!
- In-Kind Donations – You can make in-kind donations of clothing, accessories, household items and furniture to our thrift shoppes (Anastasia Square and Julington Square)
- Donate Stock, Bonds, Equities, Real Estate – If you donate these items, you may avoid tax on the appreciated value while receiving a tax deduction.
- Bequests – Designate Betty Griffin Center as a beneficiary in your will, property, trust, IRA, retirement or insurance plan.
- Cash – Simply write a check to ‘Betty Griffin Center’ and mail it to 2450 Old Moultrie Rd., Suite 202, St. Augustine, FL 32086; or charge a one-time or recurring donation through the Donate button.
- Charitable Trust and Deferred Gifts – Establish a trust which benefits Betty Griffin Center and may provide you with income as well as substantial tax savings.
- Donations In Honor or In Memory – Send a donation in honor or in memory of a special friend, occasion, or anniversary. We will be glad to send an acknowledgement for the gift to the person of your choice.
- Matching Gift – Does your employer match charitable donations? If so, ask your employer to match your donation to Betty Griffin Center and double or triple your impact.
Gifts and Legacies
We would be happy to help you coordinate any gifts or legacies you choose to benefit the Betty Griffin Center. Please be aware that we are not tax experts and are not familiar with each individual’s tax situation. Therefore, we advise you to consult your financial, legal, or tax advisor about the specifics of your donation.
The official designation should name the Safety Shelter of St. Johns County, Inc. d/b/a Betty Griffin Center as beneficiary.
Betty Griffin Center is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs: Our registration number is CH2886.
Betty Griffin Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Federal Tax ID #59-3028497.
If you have questions about your gift to Betty Griffin Center, or for more details on the above mentioned gift options, please contact director of development Glenn Newton at (904) 808-8544, ext. 208, or email him at email@example.com